TVN24 | TVN24 News in English

Poll: Law and Justice party and justice system reforms

TVN24 | TVN24 News in English

Autor:
gf
Źródło:
TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24
Poll: Law and Justice party and justice system reforms
Poll: Law and Justice party and justice system reformsTVN24
wideo 2/7
TVN24Poll: Law and Justice party and justice system reforms

Half of those asked expressed negative opinion regarding the ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party's action on the justice system - according to the survey by "Fakty" TVN and TVN24. Nearly 30 percent described these actions as "definitely bad".

The telephone survey by "Fakty" TVN and TVN24 was conducted by Kantar on January 29-30 on a nationwide, representative sample of respondents aged 18+.

The sample size was 1.000 people.

The respondents were asked: "How would you assess Law and Justice's actions in the justice system?".

The answer "definitely badly" was picked by 29 percent of those asked, and "rather badly" by 21 percent. Therefore, in total, half of the respondents described the ruling party's action on the justice system as bad.

15 percent assessed this action "definitely well", whereas 22 percent - "rather well". In total, 37 percent of respondents shared a good opinion on the PiS party's action aimed at the judiciary.

13 percent of respondents picked the answer "don't know/hard to say".

Poll showing Polish citizens' attitude towards ruling party's action on the justice systemKantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24

Autor:gf

Źródło: TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24

Źródło zdjęcia głównego: tvn24

Pozostałe wiadomości