Kantar poll: majority think ruling coalition will last until elections

TVN24 | TVN24 News in English

Autor:
gf
Źródło:
TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24
Poll: Do you think the ruling coalition will last until parliamentary election in 2023Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24
wideo 2/7
Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24Poll: Do you think the ruling coalition will last until parliamentary election in 2023

More than half of respondents said the ruling coalition of Law and Justice, United Poland and Accord will be able to last until the next parliamentary election, according to a recent telephone survey by Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24.

In a recent survey conducted by Kantar pollster, the respondents were asked whether the ruling coalition of Law and Justice, United Poland and Accord would last until the parliamentary election scheduled for 2023.

6 percent of respondents said such scenario would "definitely not" pan out. 25 percent said the coalition would "probably not" last and the United Right would break up. This means that a total of 31 percent those asked said the coalition would (possibly or definitely) not last until 2023.

Kantar poll: will the ruling coalition last until the 2023 parliamentary election?TVN24

41 percent of those asked said the coalition would "possibly" last until the election, while 12 percent said it "definitely" would. That means 53 percent think the United Right will (possibly or definitely) last until 2023.

16 percent said they did not know.

The phone survey was carried out by Kantar on April 27-28 2021 on a nationwide, representative sample of 1001 people aged 18+.

Autor:gf

Źródło: TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24

Źródło zdjęcia głównego: Bartłomiej Zborowski/PAP