European Coalition leaders have signed programme declaration before EU elections
On Thursday, the leaders of five parties that form the European Coalition, Grzegorz Schetyna (Civic Platform), Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz (Polish People's Party), Włodzimierz Czarzasty (Democratic Left Alliance), Katarzyna Lubnauer (Modern Party) and Marek Kossakowski (Greens) signed the programme declaration before May's elections to the European Parliament.
"Poland's Future. Big Decision" - the European Coalition will run in the European elections under such slogan. On Thursday, the leaders of five parties signed their programme declaration. "The goal of the European Coalition is to bring to Poland the standards of law, freedom, quality of living, development opportunities and security, that by far were a privilege of the Western Europeans," as it was stated in the declaration.
The ten main programme points are as follows:
- Poland among the EU leaders
- EU funds for citizens and local governments
- EU of quality food and equal opportunities in agriculture
- EU of healthier and longer life
- EU for equal living standards of Europeans
- EU of values and principles
- EU for the youth
- EU of common security
- EU of clean air and affordable energy
- EU of integrated transport and communication
Autor: gf / Źródło: TVN24 News in English, PAP