Poll: government's efforts in tackling the pandemic

TVN24 | TVN24 News in English

Autor:
gf
Źródło:
TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24
Kantar poll: Government vs the pandemicTVN24
wideo 2/7
TVN24Kantar poll: Government vs the pandemic

Half of respondents have a negative opinion regarding government action aimed at fighting the pandemic, according to a poll conducted by Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24. The survey also showed that 45 percent of those asked share a positive opinion.

In a phone survey conducted by Kantar pollster for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24 the respondents were asked about their opinion on the actions taken by the Polish government in fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

The said action were viewed negatively (rather badly and definitely badly) by 50 percent of respondents, whereas 45 percent reviewed those actions positively (rather good and definitely good).

20 percent said the government's efforts were definitely bad, while 30 percent said rather bad.

Definitely good opinion was shared by 11 percent, whereas 34 percent thought the actions were rather bad.

5 percent of those asked were undecided.

The phone survey was carried out via phone calls by Kantar on April 27-28, 2021 on a nationwide, representative sample of 1001 people aged 18+.

Poll on high mortality rate

More than half of respondents think the government did not do all it could to prevent Poles from dying in such high numbers as a result of the pandemic - according to another poll carried out by Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24.

COVID-19 mortality rate in Poland is currently one of the highest in the world. In a phone survey conducted by Kantar the respondents were asked if the Polish government did everything to prevent Poles from dying in such high numbers as a result of the pandemic.

29 percent of those asked said "definitely not", while 30 percent said "no". Therefore, a total of 59 percent thought the government had failed to do all it took.

On the other hand, 29 percent were at least slightly convinced the government had done what was necessary. 8 percent answered "definitely yes", while 21 percent "rather yes".

12 percent said they did not know which answer to pick.

The phone survey was carried out via phone calls by Kantar on April 27-28, 2021 on a nationwide, representative sample of 1001 people aged 18+.

Autor:gf

Źródło: TVN24 News in English, Kantar for "Fakty" TVN and TVN24

Źródło zdjęcia głównego: TVN24